Moped Rental Information
Hourly Or Daily Rentals
Choose Hourly (Walk Up Only) or All Day Rentals By Reservation Only.
Easy To Ride Mopeds!
Single Speed Transmissions No Clutch Or Shifting Required!
Tour The Island In Style!
Enjoy A Relaxing Tour Of The Island On A Put-in-Bay Moped Rental.
Put-in-Bay Moped Rentals
Best Way To Tour Put-in-Bay!
A Day Reservation for Mopeds is a fun, affordable way to tour Put-in-Bay at your own pace! Mopeds are easy to operate! No gears or clutch; as simple as riding a bicycle!
By the Hour
Great for A Quick Trip
$20.00 Per Hour
Rent Put-in-Bay Mopeds For A Short Trip Around The Island!
By The Day!
Great for Tourists
$80 All Day!
Best Value! All Day Rental From 8 AM To 8 PM
Put-in-Bay Moped Rentals —What You Need To Know!
At Put-in-Bay Moped Rentals, mopeds are a relaxing and exciting way to see the South Bass Island Put-in-Bay at your speed. With a maximum speed of around 25 mph, mopeds are a fantastic way to explore and appreciate the sights and Put-in-Bay attractions.
You can Explore Put-in-Bay to your heart’s desire on Island Moped Rentals and view our breathtaking scenery. One of the most popular things to do in Put-in-Bay, a full island tour, is roughly 4 miles in length by around 2 miles in total. After your ferry ride to Put-in-Bay, rent a moped and head off for lunch or dinner at one of our great Put-in-Bay restaurants! Stop by for a tour of Perry’s Monument!
Our moped rentals are the new and modern Honda Ruckus brands and feature headlights, turn signals, and front and rear disc brakes. Our friendly team will show you the correct way to start and stop on your Put in Bay moped if this is your first time riding! Our moped rentals are safely designed for only a single rider, NO RIDING DOUBLE!! With an all-day rental, you can take your time, stop when and where you want, have fun, and see it all!
A complete moped expedition of South Bass Island and the Town of Put-in-Bay will take around 2 hours non-stop (in other terms, not stopping to tour anything!) The rates for mopeds are listed above by hourly or daily rates. Scooters are NOT rented overnight and must be returned each day no later than 8 PM.
Rules & More Information
- All Prices include a helmet if you choose, fuel, training if needed, and an island map.
- All Regular traffic regulations and rules apply to mopeds.
- All moped rentals are filled with gas when you depart. You do not have to replace the fuel used; it’s included!
- We do not do overnight rentals on mopeds. All mopeds must be returned by our specified closing time.
- No passengers are permitted to ride on the mopeds – they are designed and forbidden by law to carry more than one rider.
- The operator must have a valid driver’s license with them at the time of rental and MUST be at least 18 years of age. Learner’s permits are NOT accepted.
- All riders must sign a rental contract and release form.
- A parent must accompany renters under 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license. The rental contract & release must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Payment – We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express for the required damage/security deposit and/or cash for the rental fee.
When operated responsibly, scooters are one of the best ways to see and enjoy Put-in-Bay. Check out our FAQ page for additional information or questions about moped rentals! See why renting a moped is one of the most popular things to do at Put-in-Bay!
You can make moped reservations here, and a representative will confirm your reservations by email.