There is a 50% deposit due at the time of booking. Cancellations must be received by email. There is a $25 cancellation fee per room when received 15 days or more prior to scheduled date of arrival. Cancellations received 14 days or less before arrival date will result in the loss of the deposit. Once within the 14 days prior to arrival, no changes can be made to date, length of stay, or room type. No exceptions will be made. When reservations are made day of arrival, full amount will be charged and no refund will be given if cancelled or no show. This cancellation policy goes into effect as soon as the reservation is made. No refunds will be given for early departures.
Below you will find our hotel polices. Please take a few moments to review them. We pride ourselves on the exceptional level of comfort and cleanliness provided to our guests and these policies help maintain an enjoyable environment for families and friends...
- No pets are permitted. No cars are permitted. Guest is responsible for any damages or missing items in rooms. If rooms are left unreasonably messy, a $40.00 cleaning charge will apply.
- Maximum occupancy of a room is 4 people. Maximum occupancy of a suite is 6 people. Upon check-in, guest will provide management with the names of guests in each room. This information will be provided to security. Any unauthorized guest found in rooms is grounds for eviction with NO REFUNDS.
- Only the guest who booked the reservation may check in unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- The deck/balcony area is for all to enjoy. Any disruptive activity such as throwing, dropping or pouring objects from the area is grounds for eviction.
- Quiet time is 1:00 AM.
- Please be considerate of other guests and hotel property at all times.
Our Put in Bay Hotel welcomes you with a seamless blend of luxury and soothing indulgence.